To ask a question, please contact our specialist team below.
If you are self-paying you don’t need a referral from your GP. You can simply refer yourself and book an appointment.
If you have medical insurance (e.g. Bupa, Axa PPP, Aviva), you will need to contact your insurer to get authorisation for any treatment and, in most cases, you will require a referral letter from your GP. We can book the appointment in advance whilst you wait for the referral letter from your GP.
- Barium Swallow (from £326)
- Consultation fee £200 (initial), £150 (follow-up)
- Colonoscopy £2190 (Guide Price)
- Gastroscopy £2014 (Guide Price)
- Gastroscopy and Colonoscopy £3157 (Guide Price)
- Hydrogen breath test £180
- Hydrogen and Methane breath test (Home kit) £285
- Stool test £85
- 24 hour pH study £750.00