Common charges for patients funding their treatment or investigation can be found below. Please get in touch with us if you wish to discuss this further.
- Barium Swallow (from £326)
- Consultation fee from £180 (initial), £150 (follow-up)
- Colonoscopy £2190 (Guide Price)
- Gastroscopy £2014 (Guide Price)
- Gastroscopy and Colonoscopy £3157 (Guide Price)
- Hydrogen breath test £180
- Hydrogen and Methane breath test (Home kit) £285
- Stool test from £85
- Ultrasound from £350
- 24 hour pH study £750.00
If you have medical insurance (e.g. Bupa, Axa PPP, Aviva), you will need to contact your insurer to get authorisation for any treatment, and, in most cases, you will require a referral letter from your GP. We can book the appointment in advance while you wait for your GP’s referral letter.
Paediatric Gut Investigation Clinic is located at our Children Purpose Clinic – The Stables and Westfield House in West Sussex. We offer remote services at the Stratum Clinic (Wimbledon), and Spire Tunbridge Wells (Kent).