Paediatric Gut Investigation Clinic are pleased to offer a complete paediatric gastroenterology service at our private clinics in Surrey and Kent, helping to support children with disorders that affect the gastrointestinal tract (stomach and intestines).
Our experienced paediatric gastroenterologist provides first-class treatment to help diagnose the issue that your child is experiencing, as well as long-term management for disorders that affect the gastrointestinal tract, including nutritional support.
An example of the treatment offered to our patient includes:
- Bleeding from the gastrointestinal tract
- Lactose intolerance
- Food allergies or intolerances
- Severe or complicated gastroesophageal reflux disease (reflux or GERD)
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Short bowel syndrome
- Liver disease
- Acute or chronic abdominal pain
- Chronic constipation
- Chronic or severe diarrhea
- Pancreatic insufficiency (including cystic fibrosis) and pancreatitis
- Nutritional problems (including malnutrition, failure to thrive, and obesity)
- Feeding disorders
Children’s bodies are constantly growing and, due to this, require specific medical treatment. Our leading paediatric gastroenterologist in Kent and Surrey knows how to examine and treat your child to help them feel more comfortable and relaxed during their appointment, ensuring that their visit to our private clinic is as calming as possible.
Please contact us to book an appointment for your child to undertake a Paediatric Gastroenterology investigation at Paediatric Gut Investigation Clinic. We are based at Spire Gatwick Park Hospital in Horley, Medwyn Centre in Dorking Surrey, and Spire Tunbridge Wells in Kent.